Procedure and Eligibility
- The forms are made available at the admission counter.
- A child seeking admission to the Nursery Class in a particular year should have attained the age of 4 years on the 31st July of that year.
- Interaction with Parent and Students is generally arranged in the month of Nov / Dec.
- List of short listed candidates is displayed in the month of December/January for the session beginning from the mid of June.
A provision for fee concession is allowed by DPS Management on the following conditions:
- Two real brothers/sisters of the same parents studying, 50% of tuition fee can be discounted for the younger one.
- Three real brothers/sisters of the same parents studying, 100% of tuition fee can be discounted for the younger one.
- Fees can be paid through cash/cheque/ATM Card/RTGS/NEFT
- Late fee charges Rs.15 per day after 10 th of every month.