- You have to apply on the prescribed Application form.
- The form along with school prospectus will be available in the school admission counter.
- Fill the form carefully, check out the form if it is dully filled up.
- At the time of registration the following documents along with registration.
- Fees should be submitted in the office along with 3 latest colored passport sized photographs of the
student. Photograph of parents/authorized guardian with the child in [5cmx3.5cm]. photocopy of birth
certificate (attested). If the form is filled by guardian other than parents it should be clearly indicated.
- The forms are submitted in school admin office or post it with in 15 days of purchasing form with the
self attested envelope to the below give address
Dolphin Public School
Chheetpur, Dilippur Road , Pratapgarh-230127
Primary, Middle and Secondary
For admission of class vi and above please attach copy of marksheet of last exam and transfer certificate
with countersign. If your ward is leaving Kendriya Vidyalaya then attach a copy of Migration certificate.
- The admission to class XI is done on the basis of merit achieved in the X Board Exams and the
cut off percentage decided by the school.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION TO CLASSES NURSERY TO XII
Number of seats available in each class will be put up on the Notice Board in the last week of March
- Prospectus and application form would be available from the School Office.
- School office to be contacted for necessary information.
- Books and uniform can be collected from the School once the admissions are finalized.