- The need for safe passage of each child to school and back home is of paramount importance to us. To ensure safe travel the school has its own fleet of outsourced school buses designed as per standards and manned by trained drivers and personnel sensitized to the needs of small children. The Transport Service (optional) is operated by the school and a separate transport fee is charged for this. For supervision and monitoring a transport attendant is on board throughout the journey.
- Mobile phones have been provided in each bus that ensures efficiency in terms of service and better communication in case of emergencies. Besides ensuring the implementation of the safety norms, all staff on the bus is well trained in first aid and emergency management.
- Divisions and batches are allotted as per the transport requisitions put forth by the students as transport service is not available for a few batches. Kindly enquire with our transport department before finalizing with the admission process.
- Rules Governing Transport Facility
- Transport service is an optional service facilitated and outsourced by the school for the convenience of its students.
- The school bus facility available to the student cannot be expected or demanded as a matter of right. The Transport Department at their own discretion has the right to disallow any student from availing the bus facility.
- Students availing the bus facility will be provided with a bus no, pick up and alighting stop no. Generally the bus timings will operate within 10 to 15 minutes of the pickup and alighting time. Parents are requested to accommodate the same.
- Any change in the bus timings will be notified to the parent by the Transport Department.
- Students will have to board and alight the school bus at the respective stops allotted to them only. The Transport Dept reserves the rights to allot the stops.
- Students while traveling on the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student guilty of misconduct will not be allowed to avail the bus facility.
- A student shall be refused the bus facility if involved in damage to the bus property. Besides, the damage done will have to be compensated by the student.
- Discontinuation of bus facility will only be allowed term wise. Bus facility cannot be discontinued for any particular month.
- No transport facility shall be available for other activities / events that school may plan on holidays / vacations.
- Students/ parents will not have any transactions / altercation / physical fight with the bus staff. Bus employees are not authorized to change/add bus stops.
- The school has taken utmost care for the safety and convenience of the students.
- Any suggestion/ complaint regarding the transport service is to be made in writing strictly to the Transport Department and the same shall be entertained by the Transport Department only.
- The School management and School Principal shall no way interfere with the decisions taken by the Transport Dept. for the smooth functioning of the transport service for the students.
- It is important that any change to the usual pick-up/ drop routine is intimated to the transport in charge a day in advance. Bus crews have been instructed to bring back to the school any student who is not collected by the authorized person at the designated bus stop.
- No child will be handed over to an unknown person/ to anyone without the parent I-card which must be produced at the time of pick up.
- Please cooperate with the drivers and attendants. It takes nearly two weeks to set the transport route. Hence, there is a possibility of mismatch of timings given to you at the start
Class Rooms -All classrooms are IT enabled Classrooms
Library Well equiped library is present in school
Laboratories Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio Technology, Mathematics, Geography, Fashion
Studies, Home Science, Computer, E-Learning (Smart Class)
Sports Facilities Basketball, Football, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Volleyball, Gymnasium, Table Tennis,
Badminton, Skating, Taekwondo
Medical Room Medical Room with full time doctor and nurse
Conference hall One Conference hall is there in the school
Park school in Pratapghar with Science Park
Fine arts hall
Western music room
Indian classical music room
Instrumental music room
The school has all medical facilities to help students in case of an emergency. A Well qualified doctor,
along with a competent nurse in charge of the Medical Room, is available during school hours.
Regular dental and eye check up are undertaken and records maintained for future references.
Keeping the Health of the students in mind, the school canteen serves fresh, wholesome food & snacks.
The quality is checked regularly by HOD Home Science.
It is a cold drink free zone. Students enjoy Healthy Drinks and Ice-Cream from the special Mother Dairy Stall.
Students are allowed to visit the canteen only during break
21 Audio-visual apparatus for effective teaching.
22 Laboratories of Maths, Biology, chemistry and physics.
24 Well-equipped Computer laboratory
25 Wi-Fi Campus
26 Separate toilets for boys and girls.
27 Dance and Music classes.
29 Activity stage
30 Water Purifier water cooler.
31 Medical room. Ambulance available for emergency
32 Spacious playground.
33 CCTV Camera and PA Speakers in every classroom.
34 NCC (proposed)
35 Horse riding (proposed)